It's a perfect time to buy property in Turkey!
But do you still have questions about how?
Here is a short cut:
* Does the property really belong to the person who introduced himself/herself to you as the owner?
* Did you visit the property?
* Does the implementary development plan involve the property?
* Do you cross-check the property with its project in the municipality?
* Do you check all licences and official permits for the property?
* Did you ask the seller to provide you the use of building permit or habitation certificate issued by the local authorities?
* If the property is in only project, do you make preliminary sales contract in notary with landowner?
* If there is a tenant in the property, did you check the leasing contract?
* If there is a tenant in the property, did you check whether the tenant has given the seller an evacuation notice?
* Do you have mutual declaration of both the buyer and you to Title Deeds Registry Office to carry out the transfer of ownership?
* New owner is also responsible for overdue real estate tax debts. Thus, do you put a special clause in the sales contract in order to prevent a possible outbreak in the future?
* Do you have both English and Turkish versions of the contract?
* Do you have both English and Turkish versions of the contract notarised?
* Do you apply to the Title Deeds Office for transferring the ownership?
* Do you carry out due dilligence at Title Deeds Registry Office?
* During the application in the Title Deeds Office, do you bring the title deed or a document indicating the property's exact location, passport and ID Card, two recent passport photos?
Then, congratulations on your new property!
If you want to learn more about Turkish properties, their taxes etc. visit here.
Or click here to "start"! See property opportunities in Yalova.